Tea for Winter

I can’t make it to the next event. It’s just too far and my sister is getting married that day as well.

So what that means for all y’all is that you won’t have my tea or electric kettle and it’s going to be COLD. Plan your hot drinks accordingly. :wink:

5 Likes

I have an electric kettle I can bring.

2 Likes

I KNOW this playerbase has some Tea Options. @zhany and I can definitely bring a few choices and maybe a second kettle for increased throughput. (Anyone know if the camp has an industrial coffeemaker/hot water dispenser available?)

1 Like

I also have an electric kettle I can bring. Because a percolator doesn’t really work with hot chocolate I’ll donate a couple of boxes of Swiss Miss packets. I’m sure we have some spare tea but I will have to through it later.

2 Likes

I have an electric kettle, much tea, and a set of tea cups I can bring.

3 Likes

I can also contribute to the bringing tea front. I honestly have too much of it and should share.

2 Likes

Kay and I are literally swimming in loose leaf/and other tea. We would be happy to bring some up with us and perhaps some mugs as well if we think we might need those.

2 Likes

For people bringing tea: bring bags not looseleaf, it’s much easier to deal with. We should, if possible, have a mix of caffeine tea, green/low caffeine tea, and herbals, split between spice, fruit, and sleepy/tummy teas. Please keep those things in mind when packing your tea! Also be prepared for your cups not to come home with you.

4 Likes

I also have an electric kettle that I will endeavor to bring. I would prefer bags of tea, but if you only have loose leaf and still intend on bringing it, let me know ahead of time so I can try to prepare teapots and/or empty teabags.

Also, I’m strongly considering being a little extra with this one and making finger sandwiches or similar. Socialites, since yall would be the ones eating this, please let me know what to avoid and/or particularly strong preferences.

2 Likes

Cucumber and cream cheese is always amazing.

1 Like

I know this is a tea thread, but if people are interested (interact with this reply I suppose) I can bring a comical quantity of hot coco since I am in fact a Christmas elf and am sustained entirely on it.

9 Likes

I would greatly enjoy cocoa and will try to remember to bring the outrageous amount of tea bags my sister is trying to get rid of

4 Likes