Souls '22 favorite moments and quotes

Y’all know what to do here

5 Likes

Spin the wheel! Win the seal!!

10 Likes

Me starting to walk back down to town after everyone else already started and just hearing Rukiye screaming “LIVEWELL IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THE TOWN COUNCIL.”

24 Likes

That Fucking Spiritualist Mod. 10/10 would be stressed as fuck again. Probably one of my favorite fights.

8 Likes

Damienne: "I’ve had three [eyeballs]!
Reverie, defeated: “…that’s more than one person…”

11 Likes

Listen I can put resist lychee and clearly someone on staff was counting on that

1 Like

Going to rescue Bosun St Stern was super fun. Thanks to those who were distracting the front guard. Sneaking over to help the Bosun was slightly less stressful since the guard with a light was out of the way.

Enjoyed being one of the festival guardians especially when I got surrounded by members of the town who all had larger weapons. Yall both saved me so I could heal and also made me laugh when the proposed solution to the wraith being too far away from me being handing me a larger weapon.

Oh and finally, testing out that new fire in a bottle. Happily, sacrificed my arm to see if the elixer worked as planned and now I just have more ideas. Shame it led to me upsetting the frog.

6 Likes

Not being able to help in there was so frustrating.

2 Likes

Jeggy growing up and going around town as a fully or nearly fully grown bird. The adorableness does not cease. Was doubly happy that we could still walk around with the plushie.

13 Likes

I come out of the tent as the foxmaker (Having just traumatized 4-5 characters in the tent), the Tiagan guards (Having been called to deal with me by a friend of kidnapped artist Miles Skylark) approach me, drunkedly.

Guard #1/3: “YOU THERE. Are you… DISTURBING THE PEACE?” Gets in my face

I place my dagger gently on his forehead and say “SLEEP”. Guard 1/3 crumples

Guard #2/3: “OKAY well I think its obvious he did that to himself. Right?”
Guard #3/3: “Yep seems right.”

20 Likes

Learning that there was a large bird named Long Amity really made me feel like I’d made it in the Navy.

21 Likes

Aunty getting the first coin to be Guardian of the festival.

I really didn’t think she would get it, but my laughter was genuine when she did.

7 Likes

Annaleise asking me how she can learn to sanctify when we don’t have bodies to sanctify followed by me the next day grabbing her when I go to sanctify the dead Seamstress and just the look on her face.

12 Likes

Getting drunk with Slaine on Spider Cider so we thought we had double limbs, and then going in the fun house for QUADRATIC LIMBS!!!

6 Likes

Oh also obviously Sibella’s and Isaac’s song. It was amazing.

16 Likes

At the Gourmand’s tea party:

Heysel-Bright tosses an eyeball into the air, fails to catch it in his mouth. Eyeball lands nearly at the Gourmand’s feet.

Gourmand going from happy to dead serious boardering on enraged, slowly looking up at Heysel-Bright. “I curse your soul, shove as many fingers into your mouth as you can and eat them.”

Heysel-Bright IMMEDIATELY proceeding to lung at the plate and shovel pigs in a blanket into his mouth.

Later, Gourmand is being entertained at the banquet. Heysel-Bright drops some cheese spread onto the picnic table, locks eyes with the Gourmand and the immediately starts wiping the cheese up with his hand and licking it off his fingers. “Not wasting food! Nothing being wasted here!!!”

19 Likes

Double arm arm wrestling Stev’s cousin played by Haley at the festival after mixing a
the alcohol

2 Likes

I appreciate how increasingly unhinged each of our distractions got as we went on - start w asking for directions, try to explain the concept of religious observance, scream for help that one of our friends got bit by a monster and was bleeding out, and then, of course, Operation Seduce with Glove Strip-Tease

6 Likes

“hey you wanna wrestle a goat?”

Then being led to the pitbull pit, blindfolding ourselves, and chasing down Buttercup :joy:

7 Likes

I guess Rukiye has decided that you have to be human to be on Town Council :laughing: But also! she was mostly making sure that Northmarch could hear her, though indeed, she felt quite strongly about it.

12 Likes