Rumors of Summer, 1723

• The Summer and Winter changelings will compete in pitball to determine which of them gets replaced next.
  • Do we ever see Amity and Bluebeary in the same place?
  • Much like the changelings, there is a merchant per season, all with different delicacies to share.
  • Celeste gets visions from the moon that can predict your love life.
  • If you ask Jakob really really nicely he might tell you what he’s doing with the iron. It’s not what you think.
  • Any baked goods that have the colors red or pink are not too be trusted. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
  • Annaliese has a secret second middle name. Ten ducats to the first person to guess it.
  • Now that the wedding between Vaast and Czeslawa occurred, the prophecy can no longer be delayed.
  • Francis was actually raised by bears.
  • Have you seen the moon? Really seen it?
  • The waves grow louder, the tide grows red. The aether sings of battle soon to come.
  • Nathrach has been haunting the graveyard for, like, three seasons now.
  • Francis and Blueberry are best friends. If you mess with Francis, you get the bear claws.
  • Sibella is learning to speak mouse so she can teach them to play dramatic music on tiny trumpets each time she enters a room.
  • We seem to bee missing a few bees.
  • Isaac is hiding a frog in his mouth.
  • A lecture from Rukiye is good for the soul, if you can take it in Silence.
  • Bluebeary has taken to donning a hat, much like one worn by a certain dashing lady hunter. Maybe he’s hoping he’ll be as successful in love as his mentor.
  • Ettore is quite the endearing engineer.
  • Worship her, for she Looms above you, allseeing and allknowing.
  • Rukiye is growing her mafia slowly, one navy member at a time
  • Reverie doesn’t remember anything.
  • Rhett is immune to death, actually. Don’t test it though.
  • Isaac will sneakily try to replace himself with Prudence during his wedding, the entire engagement having been a long con to make his favorite ship of Anneliese/Prudence real.
  • What secrets are Miss Rosie Tomas hiding?
  • Rhett and Avy have actually been married for many years but the wedding went so poorly Rhett’s been trying to get a do over and Avy has yet to be impressed.
  • In a secret edition of the newspaper, there exists a serial Kithiran Krossword that reveals clues to a hidden buried treasure.
  • Regulation meat proves the existence of Unregulated meat.
  • Cleary queries dearies nearly yearly.
  • Petra is working on figuring out how to tame an aetherwhale
  • Stev has projected their consciousness into every single bee on Port Katherine. They plan to expand to Drevnia next
  • The roses in Catriona’s hair are not picked and spun into a crown; she has learned to grow them there.
  • Town Council auction proceeds go to bribing Rukiye into running for town council again rather than running for the hills.
  • Did you hear there’s a poetry club? No? Oh, I was mistaken, it’s just another pitbull fanclub.
  • Stars above, Vail has lost his armor
  • Strength Avails Not The Unrighteous Soul.
  • Pet a chupacabra? Become a chupacabra. Damienne’s transformation begins on the next new moon.
  • I want to be a Saint of the Sea of the Land when I grow up
  • I heard Annaliese built part of her house out of Annaliesium what could possibly go wrong?
  • Squids squirm squeitly sthrough scurvy schores.
  • The Summer Spearpoint is upset that there’s been all this war and no one has invited them.
  • oops
  • Just because Damien declares something friend shaped does not mean it is a friend.
  • How is Rhett so supernaturally bad with animals? Could there be a deeper cause?
  • If Lilywhite died, why is he still on the ballot for town council elections this year?
  • Northmarch is looking for a new island, since his is full of Tiyagans. Maybe one closer to the Rim.
  • One of the eggs Murdina found has hatched something wonderful.
  • Angus won his fancy musket in a game of cards. I wouldn’t bet against him.
  • I saw Steadfast running around covered in salamanders.
  • Stev is touring the Hive this festival. Maybe they’ll share some of our traditions, and bring some Hive traditions back!
  • Eldrid’s hair is so big and full of secrets
  • Someone on the Abalone squad has a pop star alter ego
  • There is more than one clone at Port Katherine
  • Thaddeus is not really possessed by Monty. It is just a role play they do for Prudence.
  • Are there still ghosts in the jail? The centurion seems to be talking to someone that isn’t there.
  • It’s hard to hold metal hands with goat hooves, but Clorica’s giving it her best shot.
  • Sibella doesn’t know when to quit and one of these days it’s going to get her into trouble, or worse, she could get hurt.
  • Jules was a beast in combat against Tiyago! Any navywomen should be proud to work with him.
  • I hear this festival Rukyia is going to try to steal clothing off of Prudence. Could there be more to their relationship than meets the eye?
  • Anna had a rough Dawning, here’s hoping her Fire is less tragic and a touch more romantic.
  • Velenza doesn’t trust chairs. Too many legs
  • The auction was the only way for the Town Council members to get a date for Souls.
  • Avy is finally going to get what’s coming to them.
  • Valiant Edric is the inspiration for an upcoming novel about a daring duelist who charges forward to the front lines without hesitation to save those in trouble.
  • 6 feet under a promise or a threat?
  • What’s in Vail’s armor? Not him.
  • Two metal arms protect Port Katherine better than one!
  • Almanzo’s hives don’t just buzz; they glow faintly.
  • I hear HayselBright is trying to date the Foxmaker.
  • Nathrach’s looking kind of elegant and eligible…
  • Vesper has been taking people down to Oyster Cove – but coming back alone.
  • Z.E.D. is a bunch of small fish in a trenchcoat.
  • Rukiye is secretly Whale Mom and came to this island to look out for us
  • What’s the deal, Emile?
  • Ori is a fake name, chosen because of the good doctor’s hair color.
  • Radumil cloned himself as part of an elaborate scheme to divorce Clarity.
  • Hazelbright left Ori at the alter on wedding day last festival.
  • Ask Velenza about the Round Aether Society, and if she has any pins left.
  • Steadfast better watch his back; a surgeon’s bill will be paid, one way or another.
  • Friday has a set of cursed dinnerware. If you dine at her house, you will be enthralled.
  • Kovatch is on the lookout for a new hat. Living creatures welcome to apply
  • Why else would the Gourmand wear a top hat, but to hide underneath it, a friendly little rat?
  • Rhett is developing an affinity for cheese. How suspicious.
  • Petra has a plan to turn the Foxmaker into a fish. It’s foolproof.
  • Annaliese keeps her soul in rocks stored under her bed.
  • McHenry’s spies are masters of disguise, but if you ask one “are you a spy?” they’re required to tell you.
  • Llewyn lectures llamas on lawns.
  • Learn Jan’s secret handshake and he’ll give you a discount at the auction.
  • Tea loves a good soup, you know.
  • Spring may be over, but Hobbes still smells like that tree
  • Silas made arrangements to have someone dress up like a ghostly version of him and walk around the island making ghost noises for at least one season after his death, so watch out for that.
  • HeyselBright once lived in the governor’s mansion, and plans to rechallenge Clarity for the position to reclaim his home.
  • Sláine’s physician assistant dolls are actually previous plagiarizers of her research.
  • Vail knows Hobbes’ True Name.
  • Seren’s artificial eye can be removed, and serves as a quick flask for when she needs something to calm her nerves.
  • Eliot has seen the error of his ways and is leaving the Navy to publish books of poetry.
  • May the summer blaze hot and scorching, and may the winds blow fair for Katherine’s sails
  • There’s no rule saying a Peloctopus can’t be a policewoman.
  • I’ve heard Ori whispering under their breath…what do you think they’re saying?
  • Dearest Remy, one now many, how do your numbers grow?
  • Prudence is not a vampire.
  • When I die, burn my remains in the woods and dance around my body as the flames lick the trees.
  • Prudence is going to catch them all – the curses, I mean.
  • Kovatch is secretly a werefox.
  • According to a Certain Source, Mr. Hobbes’ first name also starts with an H.
  • Catch the missing flesh from the Ferryman’s arm and your wish will be granted.
  • After her wedding, Annaliese will once again be a noble. I wonder how far she’ll go to lose her title this time?
  • Goats are cute and so are you
  • Bertrand has never done anything wrong in his life, ever.
  • Edric isn’t simply good at dodging bullets; he’s purely impervious to them.
  • Can you remind me how to breathe?
  • Do not rebuff the fox maker’s calls for aid, their business competitors are far worse.
  • The Taming of the Pru has innumerable fans – including fan #1, Petty Officer Tony Beans.
  • Six of them, five of them, four of them…
  • Start a line and trace the circle, work your way round and round, there is no end.
  • Czesława is training the chicken hut as an advanced and avantgarde mobile triage technique.
  • Jakob didn’t actually intend to mine for iron, but everywhere he goes, the iron seems to follow.
  • Light echoes in the distance, thunderous and loud, warning of things to come.
  • Kelso’s been looking over his shoulder a lot lately. Is he spending too much time in his arcanum mines?
  • Eyes and ears and mouth and nose and other nose
  • Grace’s lace must grace your face, lest you be left in great disgrace.
  • Scrap scrambles spryly over scraggly crags.
  • There is absolutely no such thing as a secret poetry club. Only a madwoman would join such a thing.
  • There’s a petition going around to ban cinnamon rolls from town permanently.
  • If a Spiritualist does not follow your do not Sanctify order, you are legally free to haunt them.
  • Stomach of stone. Body of earth. Seeds will soon try to sprout.
  • I heard that Petty Officer Kostav has a thing for blondes.
  • Lee and her bird are not separate beings.
  • Lake’s haunted.
  • Avy & Rhett sitting in a tree, KISSSSSSSSssssss
  • Téa and Lady Restful are in collusion to make the town take it easy, for once.
  • The PK Foxes Pitball team is a front. I cannot say for what, but it’s a front.
  • Eliot and Rhett sure have been spending a lot of quality time together, sparring. They must be up to something.
  • Frederick Northmarch plays the long game. Circles within circles.
  • Does Prudence sing when she’s alone? Survey says yes!
  • Blue + Magenta = ?
  • Enoch has a smart mouth, and a smart head, and smart ideas…I’m starting to realize that she might outwit the entire town.
  • There’s a scholar, goin’ round, taking names; he’ll come over sea just to declaim.
  • Vail’s availableness avails the unassailable.
  • The graveyard is maintained by ghosts.
  • Silas’s ghost is making a point to stick around till he can properly say goodbye to everyone.
  • Stev is not a bee changeling, they are a living hive. One bee at the center has sworn an oath to the fae, can you find it?
  • Now that the bee bullet has been made, Amity plans to invent the bee cannonball.
  • Alden? Oh, that guy’s real fishy. Love fishy, in fact, just behind the ears.
  • The boiling blood has soaked the field. The Flame will soon catch.
  • Lee and Francis are competing for the most colorful hair
  • Rhett’s teeth seem awfully sharp as of late…
  • Countess Friday bears the Heavy Weight of the Leñadora crown – but does not seem aware of the previous owner nor their fate.
  • The Ferryman’s goop makes you immune to death.
  • The Round Aether Society…maybe I have said too much.
  • I hear Orisana wears hair extensions.
  • I’m terrified of what might come to fruition if Scrap and Enoch joined forces. Even more terrifying if they were to challenge the Marinii in a competition of invention. The town may not survive.
  • Rosie Posie ain’t she cozy, how do your secrets grow? With Aether sails and shadow trails, stay out of the depths below.
  • Countess Friday has been teaching the krakens how to sip tea properly while playing pitball. There have been a few unfortunate mix ups between the tea cups and the ball.
  • Don’t forget to check under your bed! The Boogie Maggot wants a warm glass of milk.
  • The base of Annaliese’s house is made of those purple rocks. You know. For scientific reasons.
  • Rukiye has appointed her heir as the leader of the remaining orphans on the island.
  • Eldrid is a Completely Normal Average Human.
  • I heard that Vail had quite the relationship with Rhett’s older brother Maverick Locklan when they served in the first war together.
  • Rukiye is just three spider hats in stays
  • How can I head, shoulders, knees, and toes, if the surgeons haven’t returned them yet?
  • Her job is done, so one by one, she leaves around, the Annalesium.
  • At night a single bell can be heard ringing up by the cabins.
  • Birds are assholes.
  • The red sun rises, an omen of bloodshed and strife. Be cautious or when it sets it will take with it your life.
  • Petra for Town Council!
  • Avy seems to be getting a lot of attention lately.
  • Rhett is not becoming a changeling. His challenge to the Gourmand is to distract everyone from his highly lucrative cheese smuggling business.
  • ZED has seen the Eye of the Whirl.
  • Prosperity can’t actually walk with spirits; she’s an absolutely remarkable actress and real ghosts are too flustered to attack her.
  • Kostav relies most heavily on his gun, because he gets confused between his right and left hands during combat.
  • eldrid digs no holes, especiallY not latE in the eveningS.
  • Slaine and Ebeneezer are secretly breeding bloodworms so surgeons stay in business.
  • Rumor has it that Isaac is not the only one whose services are sought as a Chepstonian bear anymore!
  • The Gourmand actually just made the frosting pink to mess with people. Not everyone the Gourmand makes uses humans as an ingredient, that would just be silly.
  • I heard Rhett is planning to challenge Avy to a duel. Winner takes all.
  • The most handsome shall do battle, one shall take the title of all, then they shall see.
  • If you see me staring at someone’s mechanical hands, no you don’t
  • Clarity would never admit it, but she likes the way the Tiyagans redecorated the mansion.
  • Gideon carries an unusually large sword.
  • Evelina sure is tough. I heard she can crush an apple with her bare hands.
  • Prudence makes a cute sheep
  • James is trying to become a socialite.
  • Eerie shadows press against the walls of Bishop’s greenhouse; at night, they softly wail. What is it he truly keeps in there, and why does it have a tail?
  • Anna’s new hat has a mushroom motif.
  • Heyselbright would do anything to chase a cheese, and chase a cheese he will.
  • Elliot can run faster than a horse. Ask him to prove it.
  • If the date you win in auction dies before souls, they are still legally required to show up as a ghost for said date.
  • Amity and Ryukie certainly are a powerful couple.
  • Isaac’s marriage had better be perfect, to make up for all of his failed dates.
  • The real reason Damienne is raising pearls is to fashion them into a new piece of armor.
  • Some people say Jules has a pet platypus. Some say it’s actually just an aethermutated beaver
  • Petra’s coat is a cleverly folded aetherray that can swim off and scout for them at sea.
  • Sibella left early during Dawning due to food poisoning, she needs to get better help.
9 Likes

Annaliese has three middle names but none of them are secret. And Isaac had better not

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Clearly the three you’ve told us are your first, third, and fourth middle names with only the second being secret.

2 Likes