IC Letter Writing '22

Hi all! I’d love to write some in-character letters in the winter break. I’ll crib some language from the last post in March '20.

Here’s how it works:

1. If you would like to send in-character letters, post your interest below (not your address)
  2. If you are willing to exchange letters with someone who has posted below, DM them your address.

There’s no pressure to follow through here; if you think you’d be sad if you wrote a letter and didn’t get a response, please consider that before writing one. Love you all, and see you next Spring!

5 Likes

I’ll go first, I am SUPER interested in letters!! I’ve moved since last time so please DM here, through Messenger, or on Slack for an updated address.

4 Likes

Definitely interested!!! DM here or on Slack to exchange addresses!

5 Likes

I would love to do some letter writing. And I am happy to receive any letters too. I promise I will reply (as long as you don’t write that no reply is needed)! DM me here or on Slack for address!

4 Likes

I’m also interested in letters, Feel free to DM here or slack

5 Likes

I’m down. Just be aware I may be fairly slow at replying :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m interested. DM me here, or on Slack

6 Likes

I would be down

5 Likes

I’m interested in letters but am bad at actually writing responses. DM here or on slack for address.

4 Likes

Always interested in this. Dm here or on slack.

Edit: my address has changed in the past year so if you haven’t gotten a new one from me and you think you have my address, you do not

7 Likes

Interested in letters. DM here or on slack.

5 Likes

Definitely interested in letters! DM here or on Slack.

4 Likes

I will write letters from my NPCs! Feel free to DM me here or Facebook, I’m so not a slack person and I won’t see it there!

Ash and Mal, expect some dopey love letters :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I’m very enthusiastic about this idea! And if I have less spoons than expected in Winter, I’ll let you know. So feel free to hit me up and we can chat.

8 Likes

I’m down for this, write my NPCs if youd like! Just DM or slack me for address stuff

6 Likes

I’m down for letters! And @Hey_A_Tay I need to write you a letter. Was going to do it in BGS but might as well be on paper.

I have also moved since the last letter writing, new address.

5 Likes

I’d be up for letters! Have moved since the last letter writing thing, though, so new address!

7 Likes

I would be very up for letters! Same address as last round.

7 Likes

hi all! would definitely love to send/get letters. i always tend to think “…but silas doesn’t even really know them, surely getting a letter from him would just be awkward and unhelpful” so please do reach out if you’d like to get one!

5 Likes

I would also be down for correspondence.

Hit me up here or on Slack!

4 Likes