Hey guys! I’m behind the bar and in the kitchen most of game so I often dont get a chance to get “boots on the ground” to a lot that goes on. I really liked the recap we did pre-year about the plots going on from the first two years, so I am asking you, my fellow townsfolk to tell me all about what happened this past festival!
Come to the bar, grab a drink and regale me with what the heck was going on all weekend!
The sewers mysteriously exploded while I was in them and the Foxmaker flayed someone alive and transformed them into a fox while myself and number of other people were forced to watch.
Did you see that I got married? Dauphine’s wedding cake was beautiful, but it was a shame that we had to smash it over the head of some cultists before it could be eaten.
Folks have been trying to write down a bit of a timeline, I guess for the history books they’ll eventually write about all our bullshit—the live copy is on the table over there, but take a look:
1st of Souls
- Town Council / Tiyagan meeting
- Unorthodox auction (unorthodauxtion)
- Mysterious individual selling ingredients fallen off a ship
- Invincible revenants (?) who could only be defeated by cake
- Mechanical revenants
- Pink bear “Magenta” comes to town
- Vanishing Isle and prophet/apostate shenanigans
2nd of Souls
- Surgeon’s Guild meeting
- Puppeteer near the cabins
- Coffee tragedy / Damienne swears vengeance on puppets
- Spiritualists fight ghosts in a building that is also a ghost
- Fish cult representatives in town
- Scarecrows invade the sewers; sewers blow up
- Mushrooms attack town Hobbes town
- Extremely passive aggressive tea time with the Governor and his wife
- Tea party of finger food with the Gourmand, mushroom attack
- Snakes attack the twins’ thesis offense
- Prudence and Thaddeus’ Wedding
- The Night Horse Cometh
- Carnival, talent show, burlesque show
- Shadows, cabin ritual
- Invincible revenants return and are defeated by cake
- Big bloodworms
- 2 meters below
3rd of Souls
- Chicken House in the woods
- Blubber? What blubber?
- Sibella and Dauphine wedding
- Saints Yoga, attack from fish cult
- Seamstress fight
- Livewell is no longer on the town council