I am pleased to announce the release of the Port Katherine rulebook, version 1.2.
- Worldviews and Philosophy: added a section on gender equality and the Kithiran matriarchal tradition
- Worldviews and Philosophy: Added reference to the Saints of the Sea in religions
- Logistics: added cancellation policy
- Lessons: rewrote and clarified the Lesson system
- Spiritualist: Use of the Sanctify Dead skill must begin with the phrase “I sanctify this spirit”. Also, clarified that a spirit can be sanctified without the body present if the spirit is present for the ceremony.
- Engineer: Repair Armor skill used with a piece of iron now repairs all armor locations for a single person instead of doubling the skill.
- Artificer: Clarified that Chemical Augmentation accepts elixirs/vials and nothing else
- Surgeon: Added “medical examination” to Basic Surgery skill to allow looking through someone’s surgery bag as an RP-only action
- Added Saints of the Sea appendix
The new rules can be found via the Rules link on the webpage, or at https://s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/portkatherine/rules/Port_Katherine_Rules_v1.2.pdf
Game Director, Port Katherine