Political Influence, Fall 1718

The below are the political influence totals following our autumn event, 1718. These are the values you will use to submit any political influence bgs - not your Well-Regarded (Socialite) score. Keep in mind that these numbers are modified from your raw Socialite ranks by a number of factors that you can control during game (and that other Socialites may explain to you if you missed it). Political Influence, not Socialite, is your actual BGS skills, and Well-Regarded can only influence it, not dictate it.

The below list is public because it is fairly impossible to hide your level of influence, at least not without training.

• Vaast Verenberg - 10
  • Isaac Everhart - 4
  • Nathrach RĂ­an Quigley - 3
  • Countess Rukiye Maryam Nai’ma bint Maital v’Yasamin v’Jacinta no Kershawi Teuthida AlizĂ© min bayt Amira - 2
  • CzesĹ‚awa OrzeĹ‚bieĹ‚ik Teuthida AlizĂ© - 2
  • Frederick Comptess Northmarch - 2
  • Jack Lite - 2
  • Johnathan Heysel-Bright - 2
  • Teodora “TĂ©a” Serafina Valencia della Rossa Cieleone Teuthida AlizĂ© - 2
  • Countess Annaliese Leopolda Liane Johanna Verenberg-Hossler von Silberholz - 1
  • Isadora Sobeck - 1
  • Iusepp Eos - 1
  • Kleis Adalgar Verenberg-Hostler von Silberholz VII - 1
  • Leland Casmirre - 1
  • Livewell Birkett Lureen - 1
  • Matthias Cieleone Teuthida AlizĂ© - 1
  • Montgomery Lenadora - 1

Note: before you ask, yes, these numbers are correct.

2 Likes

Ooph; rough event…

2 Likes

I like the pre-emptive assurance that the numbers were in fact this low.

Wow. I expected mine to drop, but what happened to the rest of you? :slight_smile:

I wonder if it was the socks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

And here I thought we were all taking a stand for Corrupted Rights and society be damned.

5 Likes

I was taking a stand for romance, Lily.

5 Likes

I will say that the fashionable wear is not a trap, and i don’t subtract points for participating even if my NPCs don’t! :slight_smile:

3 Likes