Citizens of Port Katherine,
Though we are under Tiyagan occupation, our Navy remains an organized unit. I have put forward the following promotions, to be confirmed upon our liberation or reunion with Queen Katherine’s Royal Navy.
- Jules Alabaster, to the rank of Lieutenant. Lieutenant Alabaster will command Port Katherine’s Navy in my absence.
- Serendipity Locke, to the rank of Acting Lieutenant. Ms. Locke will stand for examination next Fall, and continues to serve as principle adviser on chemical invention with an eye to military innovation.
- Steadfast Willoughby, to the rank of Acting Lieutenant. Mr. Willoughby will stand for examination next Fall, and will serve as Naval Armorer.
- Silas Amira, to the rank of Midshipman. Mr. Amira continues to serve as purser and organizer of the Naval Auxiliary.
- Angus Cayden, to the rank of Boatswain.
- Eliot Montoya De Sardet, to the rank of Boatswain.
It is an honor to serve with each of you. Long live the Queen.
Lt. Amity Harlow
Acting Commander, Port Katherine