Citizens of Port Katherine, please see below for the results of the second election of our fair colony. As it is available, identifying information will be added to make it easier to identify your elected officials in hopes you will be able to convey any concerns without any issues.
Member of Parliament 1719-1720
Vaast Verenberg-Reformer [often seen wearing a purple vest, white pants, and running very fast]
- Nathrach Rían Quigley-Unifier [often seen wearing a blue velvet jacket]
- Frederick Comptess Northmarch-Unifier [often seen wearing a red coat and hat, will likely be attired differently in fall, fashion you know]
- Countess Rukiye Maryam Nai’ma bint Maital v’Yasamin v’Jacinta no Kershawi Teuthida Alizé min bayt Amira-Unifier [often seen wearing blue hakama, a blue vest, and a white bonnet]
- Prosperity Brannon-Unaffiliated [often seen wearing tan pants, a brown or black jacket, and a red sash]
- Livewell Lureen- Unifier [often seen a black vest with silver buttons, red hair and beard]
- Isaac Everhart, Esq.- Reformer [often seen wearing a long purple jacket]
- Serendipity Locke- Unaffiliated [often seen wearing a black shirt and red coat]
- Countess Annaliese Leopolda Liane Johanna Verenberg-Hossler von Silberholtz- Unifier [often seen in a purple flowered kosode]
The council and our MP look forward to serving your needs and ensuring the continued flourishing of Port Katherine. Long live Queen Katherine II! May her trust in this colony bear fruit.
[OOC-Council members, please feel free to ask me to update characteristics that will help people find us. I’ve also not made assumptions about your political party, so do let me know and I shall update this]