Donation List, August 2019

New cycle, new donation list! We made this one nice and long, as variety is more interesting.

We’re looking for some items to help make our fall/winter seasons even more amazing! Thank you so much for helping!

Remember: please ship all items to Brian Misamore, 283 Washington St #3, Cambridge, MA 02139. Once you purchase, send receipts to staff@portkatherine.com so we can get you your donation CP.

Claim items with a reply to this message on the forums, listing the number claimed.

Thank you everyone for making this game as amazing as it can be!

Brian Misamore
Game Director

I can get three of #30.

I’ll get #12 for y’all.

I can do all of 11 and 28.

I got number 10

I can do all of #2.

I’ll get 5 of number one

I’ll grab all of #18, #21, and #22.

when setting up for shipping it’s asking for a phone number.

I can just toss my own in there but i’m not sure that’d be helpful in the event of a delivery snafu.

I can take 24 & 25 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can get the remaining 3 of #1 and all of #5

Actually, question about glowuniverse.com - it’s telling me there’s an extra charge to guarantee delivery before 8/30 (despite the “free” shipping). When do you need these by? Is Wednesday the 28th soon enough?

Wednesday is fine.

I’ll get 33, 34, and one of 35.

I can get #26 and #29

I can get the other three of 30.

#9 leads to a page with multiple products. Which are you looking for?

For #35, is that 5 pairs of 2 (the listed product) or five total totes? I’ll claim two pairs for me and Stephanie.

#9 was for the carnival pictures, and it looks like they sold out the one we wanted, so I’ll take it off the list.

#35 was 5 pairs of 2. +2 pairs claimed!

I’ll take all of #3.