Character Playlists [centralized sharing thread]

Do you have a playlist for your character (PC or NPC!) in a shareable location, like Spotify or Google Music? Do you want your fellow players or staff to have the option of learning about your character through music?

Let’s see those links!

I’ll start:

Miss Isadora available on

Google Music (No preview available on this forum formatting, apparently, but you can definitely follow that link)

or Spotify

I use Google Music more, but I know Spotify is the more popular option so I’m trying to keep them in sync.

Update to add: If others would be interested, we could also use this as a spot to ask for song suggestions for our characters, though idk if that might make it real crowded real fast.

5 Likes

Here’s Téa Alizé! It’s still very short, but I hope to add more.

4 Likes

I certainly do!

In chronological order. The last 4 songs have been added after each of the last 4 games (a pattern of one per that I intend to continue) and the rest is backstory.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, mine are also more or less chronological, with the first 8 tracks being her backstory + attitude coming in, while Fight Song and 22 were added just now as I start to think about updating it based on the past year. Order of added songs subject to change, but 22 is absolutely a result of emotions over the course of Fall (her birthday) and Winter (the… Kleis situation).

I have one for Scrap Alize:

And also for her late wife, Evangeline:

6 Likes

I only have 4 songs so far… But I hope to add more!

5 Likes

About an hour’s worth of Lilywhite:

5 Likes

I don’t think I can fairly listen to this one. I think misunderstanding Lilywhite has become a cornerstone of Annaliese’s interactions with him.

3 Likes

I can’t make spotify behave on my phone so here’s a YouTube playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9w6L_h5eQPhsvmKSrT4k7KB-2T-LA-Xn

4 Likes

There are some songs I can’t find on Spotify so here is my youtube list. Currently it’s part character and part PK overall.

3 Likes

YES YES PLAYLISTS ARE THE SHIT

Here’s Ravil:

Here’s everything else Ravil-esque that didn’t fit into ~the vibe~ I wanted for the first playlist:

Y’all are good and make good playlists keep! it! up!

5 Likes

I’ve just started using Spotify recently and their mobile app is awful so if you’re a confused Spotify newbie the trick to turning off shuffle on mobile is play the first song/one you want to start with on the playlist, then click the player on the bottom, then click off the shuffle option. Wtf Spotify UX department.
@Belial ^^

4 Likes

Conrad Krolik

6 Likes

I have two because I have a problem.

First is my Lily Themesongs (language warning)

And the second is a less modern sounding one for that PK feel:

5 Likes

EXCUSE ME IS RAVIL CECIL GERSHWIN PALMER
because
I LOVE THIS as a concept? And? It kind of makes sense???
Alternately The Balland of Fiedler and Mundt is cool as a song on its own. :smile:

Putting in a request for suggestions:

What sort of love songs would be appropriate to add for Isadora? She is epitomized by “Primadonna” by Marina and the Diamonds but specifically not prone to jealousy (unlike what many love songs in that general feeling of person tend to focus on), and is currently kind of freaking out. I put 22 on there for the “oh no oh gods time is short” but it’s not exactly a love song…

2 Likes

These playlists… so many feelings.

2 Likes

OK BEFORE YOU GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE LILY KILLED A MAN IN THE STREETS:
the playlist has thematically appropriate songs not autobiographical ones

4 Likes

Yeah uh huh sure Lily

1 Like

I have not yet updated for the seasons.

5 Likes

Fragile Tension is essentially the basis of the character, the video especially.

1 Like