Beekeepers Needed for Plague Cure!

A notice pinned to the bulletin board

Cockroaches will be vitally important come Spring as they are necessary in manufacturing the cure for the plague. In order to ensure their availability, we request that any Beekeepers with time available check with M Marinus for cockroach allocation.

1 Like

I can take care of one.

2 Likes

MY TIME HAS COME

9 Likes

cough
By which I mean, I can take two, please. For Queen and Country.

7 Likes

I might be able to help

We only have 3 cockroaches in our possession, so Stev will take one and Amity two. The resulting 6 cockroaches next season are likely enough for our purposes, but if anyone else on the colony has more cockroaches, note it here so we can distribute more backups

1 Like

I have no cockroaches but I should be able to start beekeeping my dragonfly on my own between festivals. I’m investing the quintessence now I’ve already paid Stev for help this time but it does clear up more space for the future.

I do have a cockroach elixir in my stock right now though.

Although it would sadden me to relinquish my bees, for this cause, I would care for two cockroaches in the future.
Ms. Dr. Bethany G. Morris RKN

1 Like

I definitely gave SOMEONE a cockroach after we fought the plague doctors in group 5

I am still planning on taking care of these 2 cockroaches. The bugs, not the twins. :wink:

2 Likes